- Swaziland King Mswati III sent several of his 13 wives on a multi-million-dollar shopping spree. http://bit.ly/3wi3xk This is where aid goes
- Brave people against medieval death cults: http://bit.ly/2H5G5
- #iran #iranelection Ahmadinejad's next defense minister is wanted by Interpol for 1994 Buenos Aires atrocity. http://bit.ly/HZ2Dy
- Another excellent reason to upgrade to Windows 7: a lame, paid for, non-expert opinion piece on Wired against it. http://bit.ly/10Ksbq
- #tcot Gordon Brown, politically finished anyway, has just set up his pension fund in Tripoli, a la "Schroeder" (that 1 in Moscow, though)
- Rafsanjani in 'conciliatory' move. He has betrayed you as you knew he would; get rid of all clerics! #iranelection http://viigo.im/0F7k
- #Marlow Not my real name (do'h), just one of my favorite books...
- #tcot Dear Obama, despite your birdbrained father's beliefs, communism never has worked and never will. Give it up and behave like a man.
- “This Massive Expansion of Wasteful Statism Brought to You by Obama Marketing, Inc.”. http://bit.ly/dmjZg
- Malaysia beer woman spared caning. http://bit.ly/1TtakR It would be nice one day to welcome back Malaysia into the civilized world.
- Its a good time to be a polar bear.Unusually cool temperatures in the north produced thicker-than-usual polar ice. http://tinyurl.com/m6pqr9
- Interesting backgrounder on the latest Gordon Brown blunder, freeing terrorist al-Megrahi for money. http://tinyurl.com/neqy6d
- Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon’s youngest daughter, Hyun Hee, and her husband, Chatterjee's incredible UN careers. http://tinyurl.com/lq2qtr
- Evidence is mounting that there was far more to the release of Megrahi than simply compassion,” said a British MP. http://tinyurl.com/nw9mk9
Monday, August 24, 2009
Latest tweets from the Captain
Posted by Captain Marlow at 12:35 PM