- Christiane Amanpour interviewing Mugabe on CNN; he's lying, of course, but she's toothless and unprepared. She'll never be a Fallaci.
- Mixed Reactions Over CNN Interview With Mugabe. Yes, she was unprepapared. Good to see him squirm & defensive tho http://viigo.im/10vp
- US welcomes #Iran inspection offer.Another "ballet" that'll give'em more time.As if Sarkozy deadline wasn't enough http://viigo.im/10vw
- EU envoys return to #Honduras to help resolve coup crisis & possibly stir up some violence to help Chavez http://viigo.im/10vA
- Afghanistan Troop Request Splits Advisers to Obama. No doubt he'll pick the wrong one... http://viigo.im/10vF
- Chavez, Gaddafi seek new world order. Why 2 "bipolar" want a "multipolar" world beats me. http://viigo.im/10vI
- Kenyan president protests U.S. warning letters. Priceless! Non-interference, sorry if Bush was pushy, no more? http://viigo.im/10vR
- Obama accuses #Iran of pattern of evasion. Do'h! Ahmadinedjad must be LOL! http://viigo.im/10vU
- RT @StrvingBloggist: Obama = One Big Awful Mistake America
- Iran tests short-range missiles. http://tr.im/zRSq This must be the dialogue they talk about...
- By keeping silent on #Iran second plant about which he knew for months, Obama has caused irreversible damage. http://bit.ly/26DDcm
- Gates: No Afghan Withdrawal Date; would be a strategic mistake. Ahem, isn't this what Republicans used to say? http://viigo.im/10Yk
- Brazil to lose its right to an embassy in Honduras in 10 days if it does not decide on handing over Zelaya. Good! http://viigo.im/10Yq
- RT @TaoWizard: The wise one accomplishes each small task as if they were the greatest task ~ Daodejing
- @badbanana of course it is! Otherwise the West'd've done something, they have known about it for a year...
- Mugabe & those like him R our creation; we have feted and honored them for too long for our own reasons (cold war). What can we expect now?
- If anyone wants an invite to try out Brizzly; looking really good so far. http://is.gd/3JEd3
- RT @dvd493: RT @LadyImpactOhio @Ohio_Tea_Party OPERATION SENATE OVERLOAD ON HEALTHCARE HAS BEGUN. PLS RT. http://bit.ly/1ayyVS
- #tcot When they start talking about "the vast right wing conspiracy" you can relax; you know they are losing. http://ow.ly/15RvtU
- Sell out your friends, and you’re a cretin. Sell them out and get nothing in return, and you’re a cretin and a fool. http://bit.ly/82GVV
Monday, September 28, 2009
Latest tweets from the Captain
Posted by Captain Marlow at 11:34 AM